- Winter Warmers for Christmas and chilly days
- Heating your loft conversion
- Cracking to ceilings below your loft conversion – The Facts
- Your new loft in the palm of your hand
- Chic, Petite, Ensuite !
- L-shaped terraced loft conversions – what are they?
- Choosing Velux windows for your loft conversion
- Loft Conversion Types Explained
- Bristol Terraced Loft Conversion – Case Study
- Music for your Loft Conversion
- Jon Pritchard Bathrooms in Terraced Loft Conversion
- Six Great Cocktails for your Summer Loft Party
- Your personal project website with Jon Pritchard loft conversions
- Choose good quality hardware for your new Loft Conversion
- Make Money – Convert Your Loft !
Tag Archives: Jon Pritchard
Up to 30% of a home’s potential space is located in the attic – converting this into living space will make a huge difference to the feel, and size, of your home. A professional loft conversion can also add significant … Continue reading
Vicky and Ryan bought their mid-terraced Victorian home in Bristol with the intention of converting the loft to create the fourth bedroom they wanted. Having already completed a terraced loft conversion in their previous property in London, among other … Continue reading
We recently completed this terraced Bristol loft conversion. Our customer chose a standard flat-roofed terraced conversion for this buy-to-rent property. They added a bedroom and en-suite shower room using bathroomware from the Jon Pritchard range, and took the opportunity to refit the first … Continue reading
Building your new project is an exciting and important undertaking, and we want the process to be as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Even a ‘simple’ home improvement has a multitude of decisions associated with it, and there can be a … Continue reading
Thank heavens the trend for so-called ‘disposable’ items seems to be finally on the wane. Those who really care are eschewing even designer labels in favour of just well-made, durable and honest-to-goodness clothing, homewares, jewellery and more. Well-made items … Continue reading