- Chic, Petite, Ensuite !
- L-shaped terraced loft conversions – what are they?
- Choosing Velux windows for your loft conversion
- Loft Conversion Types Explained
- Bristol Terraced Loft Conversion – Case Study
- Music for your Loft Conversion
- Jon Pritchard Bathrooms in Terraced Loft Conversion
- Six Great Cocktails for your Summer Loft Party
- Your personal project website with Jon Pritchard loft conversions
- Choose good quality hardware for your new Loft Conversion
- Make Money – Convert Your Loft !
- Why you should make your loft bathroom a wet room
- Increase your space & energy efficiency at the same time
- Creating more space for your family
- How to make the most of your views
Tag Archives: hip-to-gable
Up to 30% of a home’s potential space is located in the attic – converting this into living space will make a huge difference to the feel, and size, of your home. A professional loft conversion can also add significant … Continue reading
Mansard loft conversions are an excellent way to get more usable space out of a loft or attic, providing more headroom than any other type of conversion. If you’ve decided to have a loft conversion, chances are you may want … Continue reading