- Chic, Petite, Ensuite !
- L-shaped terraced loft conversions – what are they?
- Choosing Velux windows for your loft conversion
- Loft Conversion Types Explained
- Bristol Terraced Loft Conversion – Case Study
- Music for your Loft Conversion
- Jon Pritchard Bathrooms in Terraced Loft Conversion
- Six Great Cocktails for your Summer Loft Party
- Your personal project website with Jon Pritchard loft conversions
- Choose good quality hardware for your new Loft Conversion
- Make Money – Convert Your Loft !
- Why you should make your loft bathroom a wet room
- Increase your space & energy efficiency at the same time
- Creating more space for your family
- How to make the most of your views
Category Archives: wet room
Smaller lofts require smaller bathrooms. Well, let’s be honest – there might not be room for an actual bath! But that doesn’t mean you can’t fit a small, bright and delightful shower room in your loft conversion. Floorplans Jon Pritchard … Continue reading
What is an L-shaped loft conversion? L-shaped loft conversions extend over the rear extension that exists in many Victorian and Edwardian are ideal for Victorian and Edwardian terraced properties where there is a back addition at the rear – usually housing the … Continue reading
Want a bigger home? Converting your loft – if you do it right – should ultimately mean you make more money on your home when it comes time to sell. Nationwide’s Chief Economist, Robert Gardner said in 2016 that “The … Continue reading
Home improvements, such as loft conversions, are usually about two things – improving your living space for yourself here, now, and adding value to your home. Making the most of the budget you have available for improvements is really important. … Continue reading
According to the folks who compile and monitor Nationwide’s monthly House Price Index, adding a bathroom increases the value of your home by an average of 5%. However, that’s only if you don’t create an extra bathroom at the expense of another … Continue reading