- Winter Warmers for Christmas and chilly days
- Heating your loft conversion
- Cracking to ceilings below your loft conversion – The Facts
- Your new loft in the palm of your hand
- Chic, Petite, Ensuite !
- L-shaped terraced loft conversions – what are they?
- Choosing Velux windows for your loft conversion
- Loft Conversion Types Explained
- Bristol Terraced Loft Conversion – Case Study
- Music for your Loft Conversion
- Jon Pritchard Bathrooms in Terraced Loft Conversion
- Six Great Cocktails for your Summer Loft Party
- Your personal project website with Jon Pritchard loft conversions
- Choose good quality hardware for your new Loft Conversion
- Make Money – Convert Your Loft !
Category Archives: Velux windows
When you’re looking at Velux windows for your new loft conversion, the first thing you need to do is imagine what each room or space will feel like when the conversion is complete. This will help you to think about how … Continue reading
Up to 30% of a home’s potential space is located in the attic – converting this into living space will make a huge difference to the feel, and size, of your home. A professional loft conversion can also add significant … Continue reading
Vicky and Ryan bought their mid-terraced Victorian home in Bristol with the intention of converting the loft to create the fourth bedroom they wanted. Having already completed a terraced loft conversion in their previous property in London, among other … Continue reading
We recently completed this terraced Bristol loft conversion. Our customer chose a standard flat-roofed terraced conversion for this buy-to-rent property. They added a bedroom and en-suite shower room using bathroomware from the Jon Pritchard range, and took the opportunity to refit the first … Continue reading
Lofts are a great place to hang out – just check the internet for ‘attic bar’, ‘loft bar’ ‘loft restaurant’ and you’ll soon realise that up in the rafters is where the ‘in’ set are! To these ends we’ve put … Continue reading
With rising house prices and a growing population, families are increasingly staying together in one residence to cut down on bills. This applies at both ends of the age scales. Teenagers are choosing to stay at home so they can … Continue reading
Does your house have hidden views? A property with a view, whether in the city or the countryside, gives the place an edge. Whether you work at home and a view will brighten your day at the office, or just … Continue reading
According to the folks who compile and monitor Nationwide’s monthly House Price Index, adding a bathroom increases the value of your home by an average of 5%. However, that’s only if you don’t create an extra bathroom at the expense of another … Continue reading