- Chic, Petite, Ensuite !
- L-shaped terraced loft conversions – what are they?
- Choosing Velux windows for your loft conversion
- Loft Conversion Types Explained
- Bristol Terraced Loft Conversion – Case Study
- Music for your Loft Conversion
- Jon Pritchard Bathrooms in Terraced Loft Conversion
- Six Great Cocktails for your Summer Loft Party
- Your personal project website with Jon Pritchard loft conversions
- Choose good quality hardware for your new Loft Conversion
- Make Money – Convert Your Loft !
- Why you should make your loft bathroom a wet room
- Increase your space & energy efficiency at the same time
- Creating more space for your family
- How to make the most of your views
Category Archives: improve don’t move
Smaller lofts require smaller bathrooms. Well, let’s be honest – there might not be room for an actual bath! But that doesn’t mean you can’t fit a small, bright and delightful shower room in your loft conversion. Floorplans Jon Pritchard … Continue reading
Up to 30% of a home’s potential space is located in the attic – converting this into living space will make a huge difference to the feel, and size, of your home. A professional loft conversion can also add significant … Continue reading
Vicky and Ryan bought their mid-terraced Victorian home in Bristol with the intention of converting the loft to create the fourth bedroom they wanted. Having already completed a terraced loft conversion in their previous property in London, among other … Continue reading
Lofts are a great place to hang out – just check the internet for ‘attic bar’, ‘loft bar’ ‘loft restaurant’ and you’ll soon realise that up in the rafters is where the ‘in’ set are! To these ends we’ve put … Continue reading
Building your new project is an exciting and important undertaking, and we want the process to be as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Even a ‘simple’ home improvement has a multitude of decisions associated with it, and there can be a … Continue reading
Thank heavens the trend for so-called ‘disposable’ items seems to be finally on the wane. Those who really care are eschewing even designer labels in favour of just well-made, durable and honest-to-goodness clothing, homewares, jewellery and more. Well-made items … Continue reading
A survey performed on 2,500 UK home owners revealed that high Stamp Duty costs have dissuaded people from moving. People are preferring to invest in the property they already have, with home improvements, extensions and loft conversions. A tenth of those … Continue reading