- Winter Warmers for Christmas and chilly days
- Heating your loft conversion
- Cracking to ceilings below your loft conversion – The Facts
- Your new loft in the palm of your hand
- Chic, Petite, Ensuite !
- L-shaped terraced loft conversions – what are they?
- Choosing Velux windows for your loft conversion
- Loft Conversion Types Explained
- Bristol Terraced Loft Conversion – Case Study
- Music for your Loft Conversion
- Jon Pritchard Bathrooms in Terraced Loft Conversion
- Six Great Cocktails for your Summer Loft Party
- Your personal project website with Jon Pritchard loft conversions
- Choose good quality hardware for your new Loft Conversion
- Make Money – Convert Your Loft !
Category Archives: Dormers
What is an L-shaped loft conversion? L-shaped loft conversions are ideal for Victorian and Edwardian terraced properties where there is a back addition at the rear – usually housing the kitchen in the ground floor and a bathroom above. It means that … Continue reading
When you’re looking at Velux windows for your new loft conversion, the first thing you need to do is imagine what each room or space will feel like when the conversion is complete. This will help you to think about how … Continue reading
Up to 30% of a home’s potential space is located in the attic – converting this into living space will make a huge difference to the feel, and size, of your home. A professional loft conversion can also add significant … Continue reading
Extra bedrooms and more storage space are the key reasons most people consider a loft conversion or other home improvements. It’s also a great time to think about energy conservation and winter proofing, which can improve your whole home. Property … Continue reading
With rising house prices and a growing population, families are increasingly staying together in one residence to cut down on bills. This applies at both ends of the age scales. Teenagers are choosing to stay at home so they can … Continue reading